These batch files work for migrating the currently logged on user. The same user must be logged on to each computer when the batch files are run.
The batch files may be edited in any text editor and contain comments on extending their functionality.
1. The Migration Manager installation should be on a network share, and the user to migrate given read/write access
2. Save the included batch files to the Migration Manager installation directory.
3. Launch the Migration Manager UI from any computer, select content to extract, and create any file and registry rules and click 'File | Save' to save the configuration to the default configuration file.
4. Log on to the source computer as the user to migrate.
5. Browse to the network share where Migration Manager is installed and run logged_on_user_extraction.bat.
6. After the extraction is complete, log on to the target computer as the user to migrate.
7. Browse to the network share where Migration Manager is installed and run logged_on_user_injection.bat.
For further information on command line usage, refer to Automating Migration Manager PDF which can be downloaded here: