These batch files work for migrating all users on the computer.
On the target computer there are two options:
- Log onto the target computer as one of the users included in the source computer injection, as long as that user exists in only one extraction in the datastore, and run multiple_users_injection.bat
- Or, run multiple_users_computername_injection.bat on the target computer and enter the name of the source computer when prompted
The batch files may be edited in any text editor and can contain comments on extending their functionality.
1. The Migration Manager installation should be on a network share, and the user that will perform the migration given read/write access
2. Save the included batch files to the Migration Manager installation directory.
3. Launch the Migration Manager UI from any computer, select content to extract, and create any file and registry rules and click 'File | Save' to save the configuration to the default configuration file.
4. Log on to the source computer as a user with local administrator rights.
5. Browse to the network share where Migration Manager is installed and run multiple_user_extraction.bat.
6. After the extraction is complete, log on to the target computer as user with local administrator rights.
7. Browse to the network share where Migration Manager is installed
8. If logged on to the target computer as a user that was included in the extraction from the source machine, and no other extractions contain that user, run multiple_user_injection.bat.
Otherwise, run multiple_user_computername_injection.bat and enter the name of the source computer when prompted.
For further information on command line usage, refer to Automating Migration Manager PDF which can be obtained here: